We Strive For Corporate Goals
Our corporate goals
- To manage and enhance the existing resources of the corporation for sustainable flow on commercial benefits.
- To improve the productivity & quality of the existing rubber and other products.
- To enhance the skills of existing human resources
- Re-planting and Re-stocking of Rubber in the Rubber Estates of the corporation
- Strive for excellence in achieving qualitative and quantitative goals set for the latex centrifuging Factory & crepe mill at Takmacherra.
- Impart training to budding entrepreneurs in setting up of down stream rubber based industries in Tripura at the newly created Process – Cum Product Development Centre at Anandanagar.
- Setting up of Technically specified Rubber ( Block Rubber ) unit
- Value addition of rubber wood for export of world quality timber through chemical treatment and setting up of Tripura Rubco Rubwood Pvt Ltd. With Rubco Haut woods Pvt. Ltd. Kerala.
- Creation of marketing facility for rubber and related products.
- Socio-economical goals
- Ø Rehabilitation of tribal Shifting Cultivators (jhumias) on rubber plantations.
- Raising of rubber plantation for socio-economic upliftment of schedule caste & other economically backward people.
- Diversification of existing activity by way of cultivation of medicinal plants, cultivation of honey, etc.
Forestry Sector Goals
- Conservation of forests and rehabilitation of degraded forest lands
- Raising of bamboo plantation and subsequent value addition.
- Raising of fuel wood plantation for conservation & enrichment of Biomass and to meet the demand of fuel wood in the rural areas.